Thread: Hello Jules 2
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 04:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jules2,
I hope I've been of some help to your wife and you. In regards to the diet don't be suprised if the Dr. says no because they like to make money from writing out perscription meds and getting money from the pharmacutical company that makes the drugs. If you are interested in the Ketogenic Diet you can buy the book titled: The Epilepsy Diet Treatment by Dr. John Freeman at Hopkins University. The book does a great job describing the diet, how it works, and gives a few recipes.
In regards to hormones possibily causing the sz. When a womans hormones are going through a change the estrogen level goes up which causes more excitment and can lead to sz. while at the same time the progesterone level goes down and it's progesterone that calms the nerves. If your wife isn't allergic to peanuts or wild yams she can get natural progesterone cream to put on her skin twice a day this helps build up the progesterone level and reduce sz. for some women. You don't need a perscription for the cream you can buy it in health food stores.
I wish you and your wife along with the little one only the best of luck. If you don't mind keep us posted on how things are going and May God Bless All of You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote