Thread: sorta back...
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 01:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi all, thanks for your responses and prayers. They definetly mean alot. Unfortunately tonight I have been having what I can only describe as, well I guess actually explain it cuz i dont know what to call it. I was lyiny on the bed while my mother sat next to me and I felt like a warmth move over me and then everything would rush in on me fast. I shook my head to get rid of it, it went away for a second. Then came back again. All the sudden I felt dixxy, while lying down. My mom helped me up but a still have somewhat of a burning sensation in my head and neck. I feel very off so (yay) I am going bak to the ER in the morning. I am honestly afraid to go to sleep right now! I keep praying that I will be ok because this is very new and the dr may have said that its not urgent but I feel it may be. I am so scared right now that I could cry. I probly sound like a hypochondriac. My mom swares I imagine it but I sware I dont. I cant make her understand it because she doesnt have it. I appreciate you all letting me vent on here though. I will hopefully be able to let all of you know an actual result soon as to whats up with me. Maybe I am crazy? I hope so, I am scared for it to be anything else, if that makes sense.
sierras mommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote