View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Thank you DiMarie

I'm in a sort of poor county in a Commonwealth State. They have to send me to the next county to see a Nurse Practitioner,who is going to try to get me to a therapist. She needs a referral from my county. All of this is within Social Services. It seems to be free.

I'm out of work waiting for the hearing with SSD. I have to drive about 60 miles to that county. I am way out in a rural area. There are no support groups that I know of around here.

I had to move out here because my Brother in law owns this old abandoned house that I live in. I live in part of it. The other part is walled up. They may sell this property now when he retires. They originally said that I could stay here for the rest of my life,but they are not saying that now. My sister,and I don't get along. It's a long story,and it is not getting better. I try to be at peace with her,but it does not work. Social Services says don't talk to her about certain things. She is using leverage,and talking down to me. I say one thing,and she says the opposite,or says I'm wrong. It's hurts my self worth. It's hurts my heart too. Thanks for the input. Brokenfriend