View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:36 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Thank you Marie

I stoped the Abilify,because I became very dizzy. I haven't reacted to other medicines before that I can think of. I kept taking it till I couldn't stand it anymore. That medicine doesn't work for me.

The Nurse Practitioner in the next county over is going to start adjusting my medicine. She already has. I take more Luvox in the morning. She's being cautious with it. Luvox is for OCD,and Depression. Since it's also used for depression,she doesn't want it to stir up the mania of the Bipolar part in me. So she is being cautious. She's going to mix other medicines in the future. She's been on vacation. She thinks I need therapy once a week. I agreed. I had to get a referral from my county for this,because I live deep within a rural county.

I'm taking the Xanax again. The Kolonipin did not work well at all. I don't know why. The Xanax seems to work better for the anxiety/panic attack problem. I have allergy attacks that resemble anxiety attacks,and visa versa. I'm allergic to molds,mildews,mixed trees,mixed grasses,dairy,and a multitude of other things. I take Durahist D Caplet Pro for the allergies. That's the only thing on earth that helps my allergies. I use to get shot's,but the insurance companies,when I was working,slapped a copay on them. That was the end of my allergy shots. Allergy problems,with anxiety problems is not a small problem,because one stirs up the other it seems. BF PS I Meant Mari
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mari (08-12-2008)