View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Well, I'm going to do it. I'm going to get a prescription for LDN and start it just as soon as possible. I have to fill out some forms first, then have a telephone consult, then get my script filled.

I've been off my Beta for a while now and I'm pretty sure it's all out of my system. The more I think about the fact that there's only a 30% chance that the DMDs are helping the more I want to stop them.

I'm hoping the LDN will help with the pain I'm experiencing. I will continue to take my Zoloft, my thyroid and bp meds and also my Baclofen. Hopefully I'll be able to stop the Baclofen.

I can't wait to take my first dose!! Sally, is there any certain side effects we should be looking for? I've heard that sleep disturbances are one of the most common ones. I never sleep more than 4 hours at a time anyway so if I get that one I won't know about it!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (08-12-2008)