View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Summertime,
I had 8 months of PT and was told by the docs that it was to try and keep some strength in those areas of your body so you don't have muscle atrophy. The docs stopped mine and said they weren't doing me any good, but every one is different. I think mine has just gone past the point of being able to help me. I have to go see my doc and medtronic representative tomorrow. For the past 5 days I have been having so much pain in the back of my shoulder. They are going to see if my leads are causing it or if it is something else.The pain is so bad that I can't sit back, bend down, move my arm certain ways, and when I lay down in bed I can only lay on my right side because I have a very hard time breathing when I do all of that. To sit back I have to have a pillow to help prop me so I can breathe. When I stand up the pain isn't as bad but I can still tell it is there. Also when my scs is on at a low amplititude my whole arm feels like it is on fire and it don't matter whether the scs is on or off I still have the shoulder pain. It is mostly the shoulder blade in the back. I guess i will see what happens tomorrow. I am so sorry that you are having so much pain. Maybe you should talk to your doc to see what he says. I hope you get some relief. Your in my prayers.

Sincerely,
Screwballpookie
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Summertime (08-13-2008)