View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:31 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Doc you have levitated

this project to a level of everything I hoped it would be! Would that be elevated?

Did you say databases? You just swept in here like Super Man and saved the day. I'll start some group pms, with multiple addresses so it will be group pms, after we've had some moments to cool down.

Thank you _ i was ready to say a bad word and give it up. Now people are either in or out. We just got a ticket to ride....it's up to us to do this right.
paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
I can, as I said, provide the resources -- server space, databases, domains, domain management, accounts and email addresses -- for whatever you decide to do. This can live on its own domain somewhere, or we can use the neurotalk.org domain to host this, or whatever the group decides.

My time, unfortunately, is extremely limited so outside of setting things up and ensuring the regular maintenance and what-not is done on the account and databases, I can't be too much more actively involved in things. I can also gladly work with whoever is doing more of the technical side of things to ensure they have everything they need.

DocJohn

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote