View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:06 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

i know you didn't mean to offend charlie. What i would like to say to anybody who read the thread with judgement, that there was pressure from the very beginning to speed it up. We were asked to make decisions without even polling the people who would rather drop dead than jump into this tension - which is very hard on pwp. this is ignored.

i suggested another database from a few comments, intuition based on what i know of the forum - i didn't have a chance to ask the forum yet. We didn't know what john was going to offer for sure.

i agree that carey should be chair - she has earned it.

so by this afternoon, i was a bit punchy...understatement. Now i have hope again - which only causes me to sign off with my signature line

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmo View Post
Paula;
I did not mean to offend you! I love all you guys, CArey, JAye and I am sure Jean when I finally get to meet her! You guys are the BEST!

It's just that I have seen this before, it is such a great idea that I don't want us to "talk ourselves" out of trying!

I think we have enough info to move forward with this concept! Lets do it!!
Carey if you do not wish to be drafted speak up!! I'd suggest Greg and AJ as so-chairs since they are experienced in these matters as is Perry.

There are a lot of talented people within our ranks, lets use them!!

CHarlie

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote