View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSacorn View Post
I so understand the keep the stash, it must always increase, never shrink. No pressure, I've just threw my hat into the ring.

I gave away a trash bag full of yarn when I left Denver last year. I freecycled it and it went to a new crocheter who wanted to make afghans for a charity. She was so excited, it made the experience of letting go a bit easier.

Good luck learning the Mac. Sounds like you've got a lot of family to help you out. Enjoy the ride.

's
I got the desk that had all the yarn stuffed into it cleaned out. At least the desk area of it...havent started on the storage area below the desk. There wasnt that much yarn in it. It was mostly just junk and some stuff like my scanner, and some binders full of crochet patterns. I did have a few projects that I'd abandoned in there. I'm going to frog (rip) those projects out and stick the yarn in my scrap stash. Figure out something else to make, or put it in the give-a-way stash.

So, now I've got all this crap on the floor that needs to be put away somewhere.

I raised the shelf above the desk so that I have enough clearance for the monitor. I'm putting the Mac in this cabinet. I cant raise the shelf in the other desk, and it wont hold the Mac monitor in it because of that.

I just hope I have enough power outlets for everything. I think I might be overloading the outlets with my other computer and tv. I end up having to rearrange my bedroom.

At least I have something to do now, and I'm not just sitting here, whining about the MS.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote