View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown owwww....

Hey I'm a new memeber who's confused and in pain...I've been having a terrible stabbing pain in my right ear that keeps re-occuring about once a week, it just keeps happening more often and it's beginning to effect my life .. after seeing a bunch of random doctors who didn't help I decided to do some research...Trigeminal Neuralgia is the only thing that sounds exacty what has been happening to me..I'm sorry that anyone has to go through this kinda pain but I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one...I was just wondering if anyone could help me with what exactly I should bring up to the doc next time I go in? I was just gonna print off info from a site and shove it in their faces lol ...this one has lasted about 2 days now..and it started right after I went to the dentist and had to keep my mouth open for about an hour..sometimes it just comes outta nowhere and I can't move or talk without almost passing out from the pain or it just throbs constantly.. and i cant usually touch my ear at all or anywhere near my ear or cheek...it feels like my ear drum is about to burst when it gets that bad..I usually just use a hair dryer to dull the pain sometimes.. a doc once told me that I had a narrow ear canal and that it was normal and that all I had to do was pop my ears and I'd be fine...I'd like to see him get a hot needle jammed in his ear a million times and tell me it's normal..I have no faith in doctors anymore..how sad..it's getting really out of hand and I can't take it anymore...if anyone could respond to me with anything that I can do or tell the docs without them thinking it's normal that would be great...

Thanks!!
painsucks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jjlsongbird (09-09-2011)