View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 06:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OMG Mel........You sound like me..........add to the fact that I am old and seem outta the loop....the fact that I live in the woods and dont get out much lol....

When I started this new job.....it took me like a week to stop picking up the reciever on my desk phone to answer it when the fax machine rang........its a totally different phone line on a machine next to my desk and the rings are totally different....but did I figure that out right off? NO!!!!! kept on trying to answer it time and time again.....

the other girls in the office would just laugh.....(it happened about 20 times a day lol for a week) They got plenty of giggles at my expense............oh well I fixed that lil problem now........I moved to a different room as the fax machine lol....let someone else worry bout that ringer.....I just gotta figure out the answering machine now and how to use Quick Books...and I will have it made in the shade.............

Thanks for the tech chuckle this morning....I needed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and dont feel so outta the loop) were just in our "own" loop of sorts!!!!!!!!!!
FlyFishin Momma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote