View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 06:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, thanks for that, dmplaura. It feels "good" to know that someone else out there "gets" the whole food issue. That was a tough post to write but getting it out there has helped me.

Hiding all this stuff inside is just one more thing weighing me down, so to speak. There was just such a weird dynamic in my family, still is.

Now I am frightened about going back to work. I teach and I feel awful so much of the time. I don't go out and really do much because I am wiped out. Ritalin isn't working and that was supposed to knock the Provigil out of the park.

Back to Provigil. I won't be able to get the sleep my body really needs, which can be 12 hours a night or more.

Tomorrow I need to call my neuro to discuss the switch from Rebif to possibly Tysabri. I just want to feel better and more normal. It just wears me down to think I will spend another year killing myself for work.

Sigh, enough for now. I'll save it for my blog.

It still amazes me that people actually read it! I put a hit counter there on Sunday night and there have been something like 143 hits since then, in less than 72 hours.

Thanks again everyone,
Weebs
weeble37 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-13-2008)