View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. Last year I went to Cleveland pain clinic it was a day program with pt and groups. Anyhow I could not finish because my pain which is in my inner ankle/foot/calf got so bad. Anyhow they sent me to get a tunneled epidural catheter so I could do pt. I waited and began not in pt but do more on my own. I am now up to 20 min slow walk and can do daily errands. I still have super high pain days so I went back to CC and they still want to do the catheter and have me do pt two times a day. This they said is because I can't do resistance training or lots of range of motions like foot flexes. I fear this because when the catheter would come out will I feel delayed pain like I do now on busy days. I will say there was a time I could barely get out of bed from pain so I do see where the more I do the more I am able but the pain is so great sometimes. I was also going to ask you about the scs cause I was suggested that too. Just fyi and I am not saying this is for you because everyone is different but those pain patches actually increase my pain because it goes on the area and even a light finger touch flares me. Hang in there.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Summertime (08-15-2008)