Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 01:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I feel sorry for Libra only because I think she's honestly a good person but I don't feel sorry for her in the game. I do agree that the dress comment unto itself was blown out of proportion but looking at in the context of all the other things she's been doing and saying, I understand how that happened -- she's having a hard time keeping up with her own lies/inconsistencies! I'm going to hide these other comments below since I'm starting to lose track of whether I've seen it on TV or behind the scenes...

Small spoilage below:

I guess the biggest thing in Manny's head is still trying to figure out who orchestrated getting the votes. I can't feel that sorry for Libra game-wise because originally, she was boasting that she got Jessie out of the house and then told Manny to her face that she was coming after her! THEN, in an attempt to save herself, Libra lied and told Manny that she was the 4th vote; the last person to be approached...by KEESHA. Dan told Manny the same thing (which is true) -- but that's part of what gave birth to the whole conspiracy theory that both Libra and Dan were both America's Player; the fact that they both had the same story. I believe that Keesha has now also told a huge lie in an attempt to salvage her relationship with Manny and said she wasn't the one to rally the votes. She was in fact the one who made the trip over to Dan but it was with Libra's encouragement. Keesha is now lying about that but I see Libra's problem mostly as being the large inconsistencies.

The big news is that Colonel Pee-Paw, Boobs and Oily are now trying to hath a plan to get Keesha out of the house instead of Libra. They want to keep Libra there so there'll be a numero uno target in the house. They only have 3 votes though so they'd have to get Dan on their side. Right now I'd say fat chance of that but there's still a day left! If it's 3 to 3 Manchelle would have the tie-breaker vote. Right now I'd say it's a safe bet that she'd keep Keesha over Libra but again, there's a day left...

**end of spoiler**
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (08-13-2008), Doody (08-14-2008), JessieSue (08-13-2008)