View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 02:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Het NHP!!! Glad to see your post!! You should get into your doc again and get yourself a complete checkup. Hubby suffers from depression and he is always tired as well..he hates it because he has a tendancy to retreat to the bedroom when he is depressed but says that it doesn't help him. He is still working with the doc to figure it out. I think he will be getting a machine to help him breath at night as he has mild sleep apnea. Addictions are so very hard on our bodies! When we stop the drug our bodies do not necessarily become healthy again right away. I really think a trip to the doc is in order...your body may just need specific nutrients to get you feeling better.
One thing that cannot hurt is to keep popping in here!! There is usually someone around to lend an ear!!!
I think it is wonderful news that you have came so far!! Hang in there...get some help too...you will see that it is well worth it!!!!!
I am leaving today to go back to our campsite as we were rained out but will be home by the 20th...I will pop back in then to see how you are doing! Please know that I am thinking of you and will say a prayer for you as well! Take Care!

LOVE DORRIE!!