View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Mari

They are not selling the house right now,but they will sometime soon. If she gets me upset,and keeps arguing with me,it might be sooner. She had a cold outlook toward Mom,but I didn't think that she would turn on me,and she says it's my fault.

All I know is I'd be talking to her,and then I'd find myself defending myself. I'd try to reason with her,then she'd counter it like she's fencing with me. Then I'd say something,and then she'd attack. She said I'm starting it,but it's her,and she keeps it going. She must hate me to upset me when I'm emotionally upset.

I don't understand it at all. She insinuated a place with public transportation. I'm going to end up loosing my car,and I'm going to loose the things that I've owned during my life. It's horrible how she got me into this discussion,and said all of those things,and got me upset. She was playing on my words,leading me to say something else,and she lead me into insecure subject material. I cannot say anything without her snagging me. This is terrible. I don't know what it is. I was wondering are we both crazy. What is she doing to me. Why is she doing this. Does she do this so she can be right. Whats the point. Now I'm upset,and agitated. BF