View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 08:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Bobi, sorry I am just getting to this. My son is back home, and his girlfriend showed up on our door step with backpack and puppy at 7 a.m. Tuesday morning. She left home. She is 17 so not a whole lot her mother can do. I don't blame her. Her mother was trying to force her to live with a woman beater. We told her she could stay here a couple of days and then we will take her to her grandmother's which is about 5 miles north of us.

I spoke to the school today and they said I was the first ever in the school district to ask for a personal curriculum. They are working on it she said and I explained what I had in mind and she said she will get back with me in a couple of days. She was very nice. I think one of the problems may be one of the principals but I don't see as him really being a policy maker. I have a sheet about a group called Cause that has advocates that are available to me and I plan to call them if I even get a hint that I will have any trouble. Or do you think I should anyway, just for back up? Maybe I will call tomorrow anyway. Bobi I have no idea what the 504 is. Maybe you should give me an idea.

My son failed the math course this summer. We knew he would.

Well it is late so I am going.

Have a good night all.