View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Thank you Mari,Pamster,and Beffudled2

I'll try to take it one day at a time. I'm hurting,and chapped by these conversations with my sister. She turned on me at the beginning of the year when she started feeling worse. I don't understand her verbal attacks,and threats. Now she seems to want me gone. I can't believe that this is happening to me. It's like something that you would see on TV. It's been like a domino affect,one thing affecting another,and crash. I've not been doing anything to deserve this treatment. I have been upset,and tormented with these moods,and fears.

I appreciate your concern. I appreciate all of you out there helping me.

I don't know what I'd do without this lifeline. I called social services,and she didn't really help. I was about to call emergency services.

All of my hopes,and every thing that I wanted to be has been stopped by my condition. All of my relationships,have come to a close because of my condition. Now the whole family that I grew up with is turning on me. This is a mystery,dishonor,and grief to me. I know that they are sick,but they are continually mad at me now. I don't believe that I deserve this.

Anyone out there going through troubles that you didn't create,I understand thoroughly,and you do not deserve it. We live in a fallen world. We need to hold on. BF