View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 02:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default this shouldn't even be an issue

The turn-on , turn-off "spigot" vasectomy has been on the books since 20 years ago. if a man wants sexual access to a woman's body, HE SHOULD BE THE ONE UNDERGOING SO CALLED "birth control.
Why is it always the woman in our society who "bears the children, bears the worries, and ultimately bears the responsibility for birth control?"
Men are not as brave as they used to be. Even though (and i've talked to a lot of guys who have had the same experience) vasectomy is often not the painless easy procedure it's said to be (believe me, my vasectomy was "botched", and i didn't sue anybody, and i still suffer pain from it off and on, ten years later).
I guess i'm just a bit too "conservative" and "old fashioned" in my thinking, but men are "the expendable ones" in our society; even though they earn the lion's share of most household incomes; get a good life insurance policy and take your fate like a man, men. Putting women on carcinogenic, health compromising chemicals, just so they can make their men not have to worry about procreation, is a "modern sin", not contemplatable by the ancients.
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Fiona (08-15-2008), lou_lou (08-14-2008)