View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 03:38 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Thank you Mari

I'm holding on. I'm going to loose my hobby Radios equipment,my Home Theater,my collections of things,my car,and many valuable things that I have paid for over many years. I have put antennas up,and did special things with them,special ground rod configurations,and all of this will be lost. I have self defense hobby type stuff,all will be lost. Coin collections,all will be lost. (Had since I was a teen ager) I have other valuable things,and sentimental things that will be lost. I have radio scanners, special tactical equipment which I Love,special flashlights,night vision devises,and many,many other special things that will all be lost. Things that I really care about will be lost. I deeply regret what I'm hearing from the family. This is bitterly cruel,and not fair. I didn't think that I would be losing everything. It sounds like I am.

It sounds like I'm going into a place of poverty. This is cruel. I lived in a middle upper class suburban life when I was growing up. I cannot take my things with me into a place of poverty. I don't know where I'm headed. I'm going to miss my dear property. These things have helped me to distract my mind from my mind hurting me. I have top notch things that I most certainly don't want to part with. I'm just thinking about this now. I have many interests. I hate what is going on. It's cruel. It's not right. It's too wrong to happen. I didn't expect it.

These things are a part of my technologies,that I've kept up to date. This is all I have. I'm also into photography,and have telescopic lenses. I have DVD collection,CD collections,special radio equipment built in my car. I guess I'm going to have to part with everything,and a family that use to care about me. This is to much going down to quickly. I don't know how I'm going to handle it. This is a big triple wame. I don't have words to express what I'm going to lose. It's too much. BF