View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 03:51 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I feel so badly for you. All those hobbies reduce stress for you and bring you joy. I wonder if there is a way they will be salvaged. Did you speak to your social worker and ask if it is true?
If you were on the right medication, you possibly could find another no stress job. It sounds as if you have so many talents. The economy is awful I know.
There are programs for low cost housing and section eight where you only have to pay a percentage of your income. You can't work now. But later with the right drugs you might be able to.
I go to a clinic for therapy and I listen to a lot of the clients in the waiting room. Practically all of them aren't working. Most of them are recovering drug addicts. The state has provided them with housing and obviously some spending money besides therapy and medication.
I come from a very toxic and sadistic family. People didn't believe me when I told them what my parents did to me. People couldn't believe how cruel my sister is to me. I am so much better off now that I have nothing to do with my sister Myra and her family. I don't have that conscious pain.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (08-14-2008)