View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 09:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default OMG really give up now.

Well things aren't getting any better. This past friday night my husband was on his way to work when the engine basically blew up. I don't know how else to explain it. Parts were flying out from under the car smoke rolling outta the hood and then the brakes also went out when this happened. I was forced to resign from my job, due to lack of vehicle. That was our only car. My husband is at least still working, only because he can carpool with someone. I thought the pain in my arm and leg was bad before well since having to walk everywhere the pain is worse. My fingers have been doing some massive muscle spasims, I get spasims in my leg and arm as well but its not as severe as my fingers. My arm never really turned red or purple did once in a while but now its doing it more and more and its mostly when I'm up moving around. The bruising I had on my hand back in June that I couldn't explain where it came from is back. One good thing is my right eye is still some what dried out but not red, and its not as irratating as it used to be. I wanna find another job close to home and the WC nurse said that I didn't have to tell them about my injury, but I'm afraid that if I don't and they find out they would fire me. I really don't know what to do.
Iffynah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote