View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 12:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Teeth Just Stick To The Speed Limit!

Do not let others persuade you one way or the other. If a chair is necessary for you to regain mobility and hopefully increase your morale a bit, than by all means - GO FOR IT!

In fact I was checking them out yesterday. Some pretty sharp looking little buggies. The biggest problem I have with chairs or any other medical assistance device is my size. I am quite tall and most are made for the average. I have a brand new walker in my garage that I paid almost 400.00 for. It sits there collecting dust beacuse it is not built for someone like me and if I use it I am really hunched over (kills the back).

They tell me it is one of the largest they make but for who I ask? So for now I hobble around on cains.

I sure do wish I could offer you some sort of suggetions on the leg shakes and tremors, but even my own doc kinda beat around the bush with that subject and I have never been giving relief. I may be on massive doses of morphone all the time, but it just doesn't hit that area or help. If I come across any info that might be of interest to you, I will pass it along for sure.

Chin Up! Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote