View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[B]DebbieD...You keep posting, what you have to say is important, don't let anybody tell you different and if they do...don't listen!

[B]sandy...I think as we get older we are more cautious, not because we are afraid of creating friendships but of the social times we now live. Its the 'who do you trust' syndrome. lol

Twink...how's that lil ole critter doing? You take care now, I'm doin fair to middlin...lol The IBS is back...bet I've lost 10 pounds, yeah...we all know what that is. lol

Vonn...I know how ya feel honey...I hate to go anywhere and stay for more than an hour. lol If I go to my DD, I lay down on her bed and watch TV. Kids know its a given. lol

When I was on MSW...I posted over a 1000...look at how many I have here...that tell you how the fatigue gets. lol But I'm still here...tired, haggard, and worn out. lol

Frank...Wish I could meet Chris, I worked with special kids...and they are special with very special parents like you.
Momma's Kids is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (08-14-2008), Debbie D (08-14-2008), Kitty (08-14-2008), SandyC (08-14-2008), weegot5kiz (08-14-2008)