View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 03:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi SS and welcome to the forum, I too believe you have MS, it does sound like a classic case of RRMS, I have been going through a bout of TM at the moment that is much worse than you describe so the only advise I can give you is to think what I have been thinking, it could always be worse. That is what keeps me going through all this..

I do hope you can get on some MS drug to slow progression, your one neuro sounds like he has it right, the other one is possibly waiting till something dabilitating happens because he is afraid to "label" you MS, it is very hard to diagnose sometimes but it DOES sound too much like you DO have it and need therapy...

Good luck to ya SS, I hope you can get some much needed therapy.

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
Hi S&S,

I'm not a neurologist . . . but YOU HAVE MS.

(I have never said that to anyone in limbo, in all my years on the forums, so that's how strongly I feel about this).

Two (mild) TM attacks, a lesion on the spine, a lesion on the brain, no contrast in the last MRI (so any new lesions wouldn't enhance/show anyway), all those symptoms . . .

If you are in BC, I can recommend you to a good neuro.

Cherie
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote