Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 04:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I really think, ultimately, I'd like to see Dan & Renny in the final 2, or Keesha and Renny. Libra is a wild card that can't be trusted. I think Libra will do whatever she feels is good for her. A good thing in this game, but still a little early yet, this is the time to have strong alliances, and I don't think Libra is alliance material. LOL I wanted to like the old dude, he's caretaker for his wife who has been stricken with Parkinson's. That is near and dear to my heart as I watched Grandma take care of my Pap-Pap who was terribly stricken with the disease. I saw the toll it took on her, and also saw the true meaning of love played out. However, I'm sure Jerry is a good man, but I'm just disappointed in what I've seen of him in this game. Crotchety old dude! Manny, Boobs, Oily and the mixer guy I just could care less about. I just look forward to seeing them get picked off one at a time. Plus, from the beginning it seemed the majority laughed at Renny behind her back, found her annoying, and also never saw her as a real threat. Therefor I think many labeled her as expendable, so I'd love to see her take it for that reason alone.

Rob Thomas, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful man!

"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (08-14-2008), Bearygood (08-14-2008), Doody (08-15-2008), SandyC (08-14-2008)