View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

That's funny about the fax machine. I have one, but no ink cartridge. My phone and answering machine are all hooked up via the fax machine. Haven't received a fax in 10 years YET I STILL HAVE A FAX MACHINE. Sometimes I send faxes, so it's still good for something.

This morning Alan and I went out for breakfast to Lucky 8's. John was there.

I said "John, do your thing". So he takes the phone and holds it up in the air. He showed it to Alan (who was IMPRESSED).

Then I asked John "do you go on the internet with this phone??" and he says "Oh no, I use my other phone". And he whips out yet another phone.

Alan says 'How many phones do you have??" and he says 'well right now I have only two but I asked my mother to buy me a Blackberry".

We laughed all morning.

Then he told us he used to be a child actor and he was in the movie A PRICE ABOVE RUBIES with Renee Zellwigger. He said "I was a little kid, and me and my brother played the two little kids in that movie".

Well, that's one of my favorite movies. I remember it well. I'm going to go and try to find it and watch it to find him when he was 6 or 7.

Then he says "I'm a twin by the way".

I said: "where is your brother, what does he do?" and he said: 'he works here too".

Then I said 'Oh my god, do you mean when I think I'm talking to you, I'm talking to your twin". He laughed and said "no, you come in at 8 a.m. and he works after 3 p.m."

I cannot wait to go there and see a duplicate version of John.

He is our favorite breakfast person right now.

He's 18, and adorable.

I love it when the young ones take the time to talk to you and show you stuff.

He is now my new computer go to person. And if I ever want my phone to "listen", I'll know who to ask.

lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TwoKidsTwoCats (08-15-2008)