View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 08:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMac View Post
Hi SS and welcome to the forum, I too believe you have MS, it does sound like a classic case of RRMS, I have been going through a bout of TM at the moment that is much worse than you describe so the only advise I can give you is to think what I have been thinking, it could always be worse. That is what keeps me going through all this..

I do hope you can get on some MS drug to slow progression, your one neuro sounds like he has it right, the other one is possibly waiting till something dabilitating happens because he is afraid to "label" you MS, it is very hard to diagnose sometimes but it DOES sound too much like you DO have it and need therapy...

Good luck to ya SS, I hope you can get some much needed therapy.

Joe
Hi Joe,
Nice to meet you and I am sorry that you have been having such a hard of it I am so wanting some answers right now and just am feeling a bit exasperated I guess. You are right, It could be worse, and there is someone who is always feeling worse then I am and so I am thankful for the health that I have.
I will keep everyone updated as it happens. Thank you for your show of support, just really amazes me this forum thing
Sincerely,
SS
Sugar and Spice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote