Thread: Newby
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 10:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanthevanman View Post
Hello everyone, im new here and want to say hi. i have RSD in my L/hand, wrist, arm and shoulder but it has spread across and down and up in my neck and the back of my head. my L/arm and head are the worst right now. i was hurt at work on 2/06
Welcome, I sorry to hear about your injury.I've had RSD 12 years following surgery. I hope you have a good Dr. and pain management. I don't know how work comp. works, but as yours has spread and may continue to, the consequences of your injury, may be medically expensive and also in many other ways, depending on if you can work. I know a lot of us can no longer work, and that's a huge impact on our family. Mine has spread full body. Do you have bad headaches? I sure do as I also have neck and back of head involvement. Not to discourage you, but many of us have internal organ involvement, My Dr. said it's because RSD is an autotomic disorder. I have learned so much here and encouraged by others that truly understand what you are going through. It's hard for others, even though they care and love us to know what we go through, and maybe why we don't feel social like we used to be. Hope you remember this site and keep asking questions. Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote