Thread: Tore up
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 11:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Gentle Hug, friend

Allen,
I just hate PT's who say "I know how to treat ___________." And they have no darn idea what the heck they are doing. It just galls heck out of me. I am sorry that it has made it spread like it sounds like it has. The doctor who has decided she won't or can't take your insurance anymore, is this the same one who sent you for PT??? And is it WC she won't take? or just your ins? Cause if it is your insurance, then she either has to post it in her office &/or send letters to everyone that she no longer takes that specific insurance. She just can't single you out. But then again, it could be a blessing in disguise.

Have you ever been able to have any Nerve Blocks done?? I can't remember if you have said one way or the other. Brain dead tonight *LOL* & most every day. I know WC has to ok it right? Again I can't remember if your WC case is over or not.

Well anyway, you sure do have all of my empathy. When I was PT for RSD if I could not stand to do what they requested then I told them I couldn't do that & gave them the exact reason. It increases the pain from RSD. And that would be the end of it. I did try what they requested me to do most of the time if I wasn't sure if it would be bad or not. If it increased my pain & stiffness then I would inform them of that & refuse to do that particular movement in the future.

Take care Allen, will be thinking of you.

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote