View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The iMac is one of those white ones, that the computer is in the monitor. (20 inch monitor) I think I'd like the laptop kind better. (saw my neighbor's today) but who am I to sneeze in the face of a free computer. This one is pretty neat. Even if it just deleted a memory card full of photographs!! (argh!) No idea what happened.

my neck feels a little bit better. Took some ibuprofen and then sat and watched a movie on the computer.

Now I'm just sitting here, waiting impatiently for my boyfriend to log onto Skype so I can see if the webcamera works.

At least the ibuprofen helped...and the shower I took probably helped a bit too...took a hot shower and pleased to see that the Uhthoff's symptom that I'd been getting in my right eye when I'm warm didnt appear. Yay! Hope that means that the optic neuritis has gone away now.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote