Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Dearest Jose,
Thank you for such a nice post. I am so thankful for friend like you that have helped me though so much.

I did see your post on Allen's link and yes you do still write a book. I do sometimes but I do believe you have me beat. LOL

That's ok though, you are like me, you type like you talk. It's like being in the room with you and talking to you.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having some bad days. I know how hard you have had it. I remember a lot of what you have gone through. I think a lot of us could write a book.

I have wanted to do just that but with fibrofog and since I'm mentally challenged, that's the nice way of saying I'm missing something upstairs, I just can't seem to start writing.

Have you thought about writing a book You know there's a lot of you on here that has a story to tell. If people only knew what we all go through with the RSD.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to you and thank you for being there for me.

I'm going to bed soon. I have had a long day. I spent it with Susan and it was nice. We went to some yard sales and then to Devin's game. I don't get to do much with her and it was fun. She is still my caregiver though so I get to see her often. I'm blessed with a good daughter and son-in-law.

Got off the subject again, sorry. I am going to go to bed but I wanted to say hi to Hope also and to thank all of you. Hopefully I won't drive you guys too crazy with my talking too much. LOL

Love to all of you,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote