View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 04:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Did I understand correctly, you had your lower leg removed because of RSD??? If I misunderstood, I apologize ahead of time. And usually I am not so blatantly rude *LOL*

Either way, good luck. I did go read about Fenzian & it even states it is used for RSD & even Fibromyalgia, both of which I have. I imagine it is expensive huh? And probably not something that insurance pays for? And no I am not WC.

I only have Medicare & MediCal so am doubtful either one would pay for one of those. Damn it.............

DebbyV
you heard right i had rsds in my left ankle it wasnt the pain it was the mobility i wanted back. I had three ankle fusions. I live in nz so as this was an accident i was covered under a system that is far different to u guys everyone in new zealand is entitled to medical and social help not an easy road. I have 2 sons and have been divorced for 8 years. My kids are 21 and 20 i left him and took the boys they both had adhd so life was a battle. anyway to cut a long story short after the insisted counselling and pain clinics I was finally given the choiceto make the decision in my eyes either way my body was poked sadly its got a long way to go but the exciting thing is I CAN WALK and fenzian has given me my life back i was crps worst case scenario and have been for 16 years. getting around meant crawling as my back was too weak to do crutches and i wasnt allowed a wheelchair because quote i could walk a few steps. My boys have lived with me having breaks in hospital all their lives and people caant believe its me when they see me. i had a fall on my tail bone so sitting wasnt an option my knees couldnt take the strain, deppression nearly cost me my life no joking istill laugh at the words accidental od how was it an accident. anyway im doing well have the odd panic attacks at the limb centre lot of gait training to do and me being a behind the scenes person hence the panic attacks i was a kitchenhand b4. it wasnt only the rsds my family life had bad experiences. i want to know more about you and hows tricks ups and downs and kids and husbands and animals . also allabout your health issues and how you are supported and stuff thanks for answering i know ive shocked a few people it was an individual decision and i was lucky my rsd never spread anywhere else.
janicesf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote