View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 12:26 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

DiMarie,
Thanks for that info. IT makes sense. It just seemed odd why my right shoulder is lower and my right side is the worst again. In the past 2 months I am having more trouble wearing a bra.

In the summer I wear those blouses that have built in bras but I'm wondering if that might have added to my problems. I just never thought it might at the time. Like you I cannot find a bra now that doesn't hurt my arm.

I cannot find a strapless one that I feel comfortable in. I'm always afraid it won't support me. I am a 34C and I have wanted a breast reduction for a long time. Dr. Sanders told me he could link me up with a surgeon that would do it but I'm just so busy getting other surgeries. I had a kidney stone removed a month ago and now I'm seeing a surgeon next week to get a laproscopy done to see what is going in in my pelvic area. Then I am going to have hand surgery. Now though I'm dealing with the TOS more so I don't know how long I can wait on getting that done.

If you do find out about a good bra please let me know. I have tried several but you know when we are boob heavy then I just don't know if we will find any that will be comfortable.

I did finally figure out how to send this to Susan to copy. My printer went shot and I just never got another one but she runs everything off for me. I just buy her paper and ink sometimes.

I am glad we have the forum to help each other. Can you imagine how little we would know on TOS and RSD and other problems if we didnot have each other to help. Some like you have more then others but that's ok, I know we all have a time with this. I just can't seem to get my head on straight to do the research that you and others do.

I hope your daughter is doing better these days. I remember what she's been through also and I feel bad for each and everyone that is going through this. It's even worse for the younger ones in a lot of ways. She's lucky she has you.

Thanks again for the help and I am going to try and stick around this time. I love this place.

Love,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote