View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 01:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Melody,

Let me add my wishes for a very happy birthday - and it sounds like it was indeed!

Just one more thought about the doc situation. Sometimes, neurologists who are primarily in clinical practice, that is not in research or education, will focus on one area and then move to a different, but related, specialty. So it is possible that the doc to which Alan was referred has seen a lot of PN patients and thus still has considerable expertise in the area.

I would have to say that I am a little doubtful of this in your particular case, but thought I would just mention it just in case. And if this doc is associated with a research or teaching hospital, then there is very little chance of that.

I know it is hard to be patient. We all want answers yesterday. And Alan and you have been through so much already, like so many here. I do know that you are persistent and tough. You two will persevere and hopefully all of this will payoff with more clarity - and relief from making the rounds of all the docs!

rfinney
rfinney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote