View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeinhou View Post
In leather treatment it can be used to remove iron stains on hides during processing. It can stabilize hydrogen peroxide solutions against oxidation. It can be used for cleaning with sulfamic acid in some dairy applications. In petroleum production, it can be used as a dispersant in oil well drilling muds. Disodium pyrophosphate is also found in hash browns (frozen) to keep the color of the potatoes from fading.

Just what we need to eat, right?

Tom
Holy Moly!!!

They are trying to poison us all!!!

Just came back from my lovely two egg whites on a roll and their delicious coffee (this is the OTHER place, not dunkin). You go over to a place and you make your own coffee. I poured the fresh made brew into a nice sized cup, then walked over to the hazelnut, and added some of that. A dash of half and half (got have that, it's my ONLY guilty pleasure), and a bit of my stevia (or their splenda), and we walk over and there's our breakfast sandwiches all made for us.

We sit and we enjoy. No preservatives, no sodium whatever.

I wonder what was in all those egg mcmuffins I used to eat 30 or so years ago. (when I used to EAT). My god, I would down two of them for breakfast before I went to work.

Oh, if I only had the brains I have now ..but to have had them 30 or 40 years ago.

lol

mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote