Old 08-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Spoiler inside

LMAO! I am telling you I almost wanted Libra to stay for the drama. lmao

*spoiler*

I can't post about last night as I haven't watched the whole thing. BUT, April did get her clothes she won. BB locked down the whole house for a bit while they put the gifts in the house. The girls sat around swooning over the clothes and boy did she get some nice stuff! Name brands like Coach and Dolce Cabana.

Renny cried on her way into the HOH bedroom. But something wasn't right. She almost seemed disappointed that her hubby didn't write her a letter. One of her kids wrote it and she made the comment that her husband didn't write her. Then she started complaining she didn't have pictures she wanted and they sent clothes she doesn't wear, etc. I was almost disappointed in her because her family tried. I think she expected more and seemed down about not getting what she thought. We'll see how that plays out but I felt bad for her family.

Keesha, oh that girl is going to get hersef backed into a corner. As soon as the show started she was talking smack about Libra as if she couldn't stand her. That is a bunch of bs because in her diary she said Libra was one of her best friends on the show. She's crooked you guys, watch her. They also kept showing the door knob like someone was going to come in at anytime. I kept thinking it was going to be Libra. hahaha

*end of spoiler*
AZjanie (08-15-2008), Bearygood (08-15-2008), Doody (08-15-2008), JessieSue (08-15-2008)