View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder about Wren too! Where is she? I hope she is okay. But I understand taking little breaks here and there. Thank god for the people who are always here holding things together while others rest and deal with life.

I wonder about the cold cucumber soup. Never had any of that.

I wonder what's going on with Alffe's dear granddaughter.

I wonder if Mrs. D is feeling any better. Sure was nice to see her post in Pets Forum with those amazingly awesome pictures. (You gotta go see them.)

I wonder at how nice it was to see Weegotkidz stop by SOS with some encouraging words for the group. (((Frank)))

I wonder a lot at what a loving person ((Brokenfriend)) is and think that he could probably use a big hug as well. He gives so many of them out.

I wonder where ((Bizi)) is.

I wonder how ((Meg)) is. And I'm not very good at 'blogs' or I would certainly join the blurty thingy.

I wonder if BMW is feeling better.

I wonder if I will get anything done around here since I took the day off just to sleep in. Fatigue and stiffness and aching gettin to me.

I wonder if my kids had fun in Kansas City. I'm excited to see them tonight, and wonder what g-doody will think of his new hamster.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-16-2008), barbo (08-15-2008), bizi (08-15-2008), Burntmarshmallow (08-15-2008), da duck (08-15-2008), Koala77 (08-15-2008), Nik-key (08-15-2008), tamiloo (08-15-2008), Twinkletoes (08-16-2008)