Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh thanks for the spoilers guys. Sandy, I'm goin over what you said about Renny and I agree with what you said about the family.

Still and all, I'm still wanting to see Renny make it to the end with either Keesha or Dan. If she can make it to that final 2, I bet she would win. She's just really been herself and I think she's just a neat woman!

I too cannot believe Jerry. I wonder what his family thinks.

It still gets me that they all keep talking about crossing each other and calling each other liars. Whatta they think this game is about!!!??? Have they all REALLY been watching all the BB's? Geesh!

I'd be lookin at who I would have a chance against at the end and I don't think it's gonna be April.

I could NOT believe her conversation with Oilie!!! He was sittin there agreeing with everything she said,...but did you see his FACE when she made that comment about being prettier!? LMAO! It was like his face skidded to a halt before he grunted some kind of agreement, LOLOL! Man, what planet does April come from!!!

It was good! I couldn't believe the HOH competition came down to Renny and Keesha! I was doin the happy dance and I also felt like....

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bearygood (08-15-2008), JessieSue (08-15-2008), SandyC (08-15-2008)