View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 06:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Post need help understanding

i have multipule health issues. my big concern right now is the hypoglycmia/diabetes i know they are not the same.
in march of 07 i was dx with hypoglycmia and in june of 08 i went to a new dr and there office said i was diabetic and i had till sept to loss weight and get control. they would run the tests again and if i did xyz right i would be able to stay diet control.. i so don't get it.. how can i have low sugar then have high sugar.. when my sugar allways is good when i test it even when i feel funny/bad. i understand that they ran the tests (not sure what) and it said i had xyz. i understand that if i look this up it says i have diabeties. but everytimg i check my sugar it is fine.. so i am thinkking maybe one of my meds is messing with it?? what do you think.. any ideas.. how can the 6 hr gluclose test be wrong.. not to mention i had gestational diabetes with all 3 of my kids. everyone but my mom and kids have diabetes so it runs in my family. i am not going to waste you time with listing my symptoms. but the only thing i don't have is blurry vison unless i put on my glasses.. please let me know thank you
mysteriousstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote