View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 09:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Daniella and all

Thanks for the answers. Daniella, we are downsizing and bought a house that is all on the same level. I've sold so many things this week. It's so hard to sell things you paid a lot of money for and get nothing for them. But I am now seeing some bare space around here. I've been cleaning out for about a month or so now and it's slow but I'm getting there. I limp badly when I walk and I don't really know why. No one has been able to tell me. I think it's a combination of things but not really sure.

Daniella, you may be right. I'm twice as active as I was, but it's just slow and labored because of the limp and pain. I get quite frustrated sometimes because my mind wants to do more than this old feeble body can. But my husband tells me I am getting a lot done. My little dogs are totally exhausted today because we have had people in and out all day looking at items we are selling. My once beautiful home is now a wreck and missing a lot of things that I really liked but don't have room for now.

Maybe I'm just pushing myself too much. Thanks all of you for your interest and caring enough to answer this post.

Billye