View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Brian:

I absolutely asked Dr. Elowitz exactly what you said. I said "I don't understand the fact that if the chiropractic neurologist, worked on Alan's back, did adjustments, and Alan was able to get off the fentanyl pain patch, and because I massage Alan's spine and calves and legs every single night, his PN goes away for a period of time, THEN HOW CAN YOU SAY WITH SUCH CLARITY THAT IT'S NOT FROM HIS BACK, NOT FROM THE BULGING DISCS????

The doctor replied "I have looked at the films (up on the wall, they were highlighted like x-rays are). "I have looked at the mri reports as well".

I can only determine from what I see and read from these reports. Nothing I see lets me come to any conclusion that his neuropathy comes from his back.

"Everybody has bulging discs"

I then said "so you can conclude 100% that there is no disc pressing on a nerve that is affecting his feet and doing the PN?"

He replied "yes, that's my conclusion". Alan has no pain radiating down his buttocks or his legs, that would lead to telling me it's from his back. But from the films, and from what I read in the reports, I can categorically tell you that's it is not his back".

So if a neurosurgeon says it's not his back, the only logical conclusion we can make is "IT'S NOT HIS BACK"!!!!! right??

Alan has decided to cancel tomorrow and go to Methodist.

I just printed out the information on methodist and Alan read it and said "wait a minute, I have rhematoid arthritis", I have this. I have that.
I'm going to Methodist"

So there you have it. As of five minutes ago, he's going to make an appointment with Methodist.

OY VEY!!!!

Melody
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote