View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 04:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Disability & Frozen Shoulder Syndrome

My wife has SSD for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. When she was going to apply, she found a very helpful web site that listed everything SSA would look for in her application before granting her Disability. She was able to complete her application perfectly & direct her doctors re: what their letters needed to say. She was granted Disability on her first app and began to receive payments by the time the decision came through.

I now find myself disabled by Frozen Shoulder Syndrome. Does anyone out there have it? Know anything about the progression? I am definitely disabled now and must apply. I cannot find anything on the web re: SSA's requirements for finding a FSS patient to be Disabled. I'm hoping someone on this list knows of such a site. I need to get going on my app ASAP and want to get it right first time. We have a new doctor, too, who is only one year out of med school. She's never tried to help a patient get Disability and is going to need all the instruction I can give her to get this done properly.
Mikey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote