Thread: Thanks!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

good morning Mistic, saying congrats on DX seems an odd thing to do, but knowing what you have going on with yourself and having a name to it does help in some regards. Allows you to get some help, possibly meds, there are a lot of new meds that can help slow it down.

I understand your worries of folks scattering like the wind, i would say it depends on how badly the MS was interfering with my life,

I can say one thing on here you can always find advice and some information and some really wonderful folks on here. A number of them have become my friends.

I hope you are doing well, I'm not sure if anything I said will help, I read your post and I am not that far from with my MS as to where you are now in life with MS. I still recall those questions i didn't know what to do, sure wish I knew of the chat boards that first year, with all the support and help you can receive here, this is a good place to be when you are so unsure or in doubt or questioning things, its a good place to start.

hope you feel better soon, and you are able to figure some of this out,

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-16-2008)