View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

They aren't normally scary dreams, Kelly, just VIVID ones. When I wake up, especially after my afternoon nap, I swear I've lived another life for the last three hours. It's like watching a movie, but more like an action not horror one. I don't get those dreams at night though.

Frank, something else I forgot to mention . . . DO NOT OVERDO THINGS, just because you can.

I met this lady a few months ago who started using LDN, then got back into the gym within a few weeks. She began doing these lively neck gyrating exercises (can't remember; took up trampoline or something like that), and sure enough, she jarred her spinal lesions, which SET OFF an attack.

If you are one of the lucky ones where it helps symptoms (which is a "bonus", not the "goal" with LDN), then it is easy to push yourself too far. The MonSter is still lurking, and the LDN will not protect us from ourselves.

PACE YOUR NEW-FOUND ENERGY very carefully, especially in the beginning. You will learn new limits, but you STILL have them.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-16-2008), Twinkletoes (08-16-2008), weeble (08-16-2008), weegot5kiz (08-16-2008)