View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell you all another reason for my absence lately, it's not just cause of my work --- Going on Vacation to ----- Wales!!!

I wonder if I can tell you to take a look in my profile for my latest landscape job call Koi Pond! We had such fun! Lots of hard work, but oh so well worth it.

I wonder if I will recuperate before I leave on my most wonderful adventure! I know I will, I have time. I've been saving all my pennies for this trip for so long!

I wonder if everyone is doing ok, I've been so remiss in posting but have been so tired and trying to work and stay healthy. Allergies are just horrible, but the pollen count is finally down and I am starting to breathe again!!!

I wonder if everyone will get posties from Wales before I return! Keep an eye on your mailboxes!!! If there is anyone NOT on the list who wants a postcard, PM me with your address. I will be more than happy to send you one!

I wonder if Moi and Moss are doing ok. I think about them. I wonder about everyone and hope you all are doing good! I have missed you all these past few weeks.

I leave many many for all of you, my special friends.

Here's a special picture I took last night when we were moving our airplane into our new hangar. This is Holly, my lab sitting beside the airplane waiting, patiently, for me to take her for a ride (in the truck, not the airplane! She doesn't fit!)
Attached Images
128 Wonder of the world: Friendship-airplane-jpg 

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-16-2008), Alffe (08-16-2008), Burntmarshmallow (08-17-2008), Doody (08-16-2008), Koala77 (08-18-2008)