View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default What's on your plate?

We took Cooper down to the big park south of town because I wanted to be walked too... Such beautiful weather...I was so suprised to see a sign in the park directing VolksMarchers where to meet! I hadn't thought of that in years.

When our Michael was stationed in Germany years ago, he used to walk in those marathon walks and they gave you very elaborate medals upon completion of the walk...of course the search was on...and I found them tucked away in his "shrunk". 8.INT. Volkswanderung
Langenlonsheim/N 1984

is one of them...they are heavy and elaborate and I'm going to need to google volksmarching. Wonder what I should do with them..hold them close I guess in the hopes that someday his son will care enough to talk about his dad, to want his things, things that I consider treasures.

Nikki, bless your heart for your kind words. It's an awful thing we have in common..to have someone we loved so dearly, choose to end their lives.
I know, that you know, that I know.

Cheryl I am so happy for you!!! What a wonderful trip to look forward to..we will of course want pictures and details. and I took pictures of that big rose of sharon bush with a zillion buds that never open! I will soon attack it with shears!

Wren...I love you..thank you for checking in.

I need to get off here because the Gathiers are on PBS!!

Hugs for the room....

What's on your plate???

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (08-16-2008), Koala77 (08-16-2008), Nik-key (08-19-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (08-16-2008)