Thread: Tore up
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 01:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I have state medical insurance

It's for the poor folks who dont have an income, which I still dont have. Most doctors wont accept it. That said, I found this doctor in 2001 and have been seeing her since.

Now her employees look down their noses at people on this type of insurance, and if you can remember all the crap they put me through with meds. Well this last visit really got to me. After I signed in and sat down they called me up to the desk to ask if I really had an appointment. Then asked if I had the little appointment card, which I never needed before ever. Well I didnt so they said that they would have to work me in because I wasnt in their schedule. I said ok, but I didnt know it was going to take 2 and half hours to work me in.

Once I was seeing the doc I asked about the wait, and she quickly said I wasnt even going to be a patient after 11/7. Then it hit me that they did that on purpose knowing I wouldnt have the little appointment card. She did take xrays of the shoulders and told me she would call later that day with the results................no call lol.

I thought it was bad to have my hip and leg hurtin all the time, and having to ride in a chair, the osteo and all that. But wow I hope this shoulders and arms thing gets under control soon! The pt guy had me do this certain exercise that really hurt, and I have never recovered. I only did it the one day too. The dude got mad at me for not cooperating the rest of the visits on that certain exercise.

Well im done for again but I wanted to get this all out of my system before I stopped.
Love ya all
Allen
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote