View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member
Fabulous Belizean Member

15 yr Member

my pain's not *big* or unmanageable today.

it's just............ from so many different places at once that it's driving me to distraction.

it's making me irritable.

my back's out of alignment between my shoulder blades (a 3), and that pulled out my left hip, which is aching at a medium grade (about a 4).

I've got intermittent TN (a 20, then gone, wham, bam, thanky ma'am!)

my calves are dully aching and tight (a 4) and my thighs (a new spaz, started this week, oh joy!) get a sharp, quick pain that's about a 6... about a dozen times today.

I've got sudden foot-arch cramps (a 5) but at least they're over fast, let's see, had a handful of those today.

my right arm is achy and throbbing (more muscle spasticity - maybe a 3?) especially the wrist.

I've got an infected cut on my forefinger (lanced and ointmented, and bandaged, it's a 2 when I BUMP it on the mouse, darn it!)

my neck - well, I napped wrong this afternoon, and it's sorta tweaked, varies from a 2 to a 7, depending on if I forget, and try to suddenly turn my head... whoops!

and my GI tract is in he!! at the moment, I picked up some evil intestinal bug, and have been visiting the can inordinately frequently... the belly pain varies between a 4 and a 5... been on a bland diet for two days, and have to watch my husband gobbling down homemade Kung Pao Chicken, while I look on longingly and jealously.

oh, and mah poor bottom is sore from so much bathrooming. (a 2)

so, here's the GIST... I can handle one or two or three or four minor pain things at once, but I HATE it when so much little stuff is going on all at the same time.

makes me unfit for company, and I feel like Greta Garbo... "I VANT to be ALONE!"

*hugs to Tami, and waves to the ol' hippie.*
Vonn07 (09-19-2008)