View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

My plate's been piled rather high lately!

I still need to have that melanoma removed because the receptionist at the surgery bungled my appointment and it had to be rescheduled.

My eldest son is having surgery tomorrow, and I'm worrying myself sick over that.

My DD is looking for a new job in a new city, in a new state. She works for the Defence Department, and is looking to change locations.

Our youngest son, and father to our DGS, is a Gym teacher at school. (Both sons are Gym Teachers) He plays heaps of sports and at 30 he's wearing himself out with his sports, all the hard work he does and running around that he does for his lazy wife. I really do care for her, but she's just extremely lazy! I worry that he's going to blow a gasket if he doesn't slow down soon.

DH has a bad back and knees that are 3/4 worn out. He's in constant pain and often has difficulty just walking around. Although he's on a disability pension, lately he's talking about going back to work! I'm really not happy about that, because the MRI of his back does not look good, and he's waiting to see a neurosurgeon with the probability of spinal surgery.

My thoughts and prayers have been taken up lately by friends that I've made via this web site. Friends who've been having a tough time! I won't mention names, because they know who they are. I just wanted to let them know that they are in my thoughts every single day.

Over and above all that.....DGS is just just gorgeous ... as usual ... thank goodness ... because he helps to keep me motivated.

Last edited by Koala77; 08-16-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-17-2008), bizi (08-17-2008), Nik-key (08-19-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (08-17-2008)